"To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone."

~Reba McEntire



Monday, August 9, 2010

Engagement Party!!

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Emily Bronte

This weekend we had my cousin Christopher and friend Laura's engagement party at my sister's house.  She and her mom threw the most beautiful party I have ever seen!! They always throw incredible parties but I think this might have been their best yet.  So here are a few great shots of the amazing details and some fun party shots too. I'm so excited for two of my favorite peeps in the world to get married!! Love you guys!!
Nearly everything at this party was hand made with love by my sister and her mom and a few helpers. :)
Yes these are real cookies...not only did they look gorgeous but they were delicious too!
All homemade appetizers and dinner...so delicious and beautifully displayed.
Real plates and cloth napkins for each and every of the 100 guests there.
Guest book and hand made name tags so the 2 families and friends could get to know each other.
The very happy couple as they walked in and saw their gorgeous party for the first time!! 
My beautiful sister Marlaina and husband Pat, who created this INCREDIBLE party!!  Congrats Daling!! Its your best one yet I think!!
My sister Melissa and I flashing our offical name tags.
 Prom pic of me and my H :)
The official toast!!
The Bride & The Bridesmaids!!
(And yes my eyes are shut but its the only pic I had...blame it on the champagne.)
The Groom, Groomsmen & Ring Bearer!!
Me and my beautiful God Daughter Presley (also the Flower girl).
A little late night jam session...until the cops came (as usual).
Caught in the act having a 1:00 am cheesecake bite...so much for the diet.

It was an awesome celebration in honor of two incredible people that are perfect for each other.  Cheers to my cousin and my monkey!!  Hold on tight guys, cause this is just the beginning to the crazy way your amazing Life Happens.

1 comment:

  1. OMG. everything looked amazing. I can't wait to photograph the wedding. if that is just the engagement party OMG the wedding is goign to be amazing!!! So excited to be part of another one of your friends weddings.. well relative too!! ; )

    ReplyDelete