"To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone."

~Reba McEntire



Thursday, November 18, 2010

Faith

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." - Mother Teresa

To my broken hearted friend,

I know that the world seems to have crumbled around you and your heart must ache more than you ever thought possible but this letter is to tell you that it is all going to be ok...if you just keep your faith.

I know that you are going to have moments where it seems impossible and pointless to keep trying but remember that you are never alone and all you have to do is ask when you need a little help or a push start.

Don't think too much about the big stuff...just focus on one little thing at a time and then slowly move up to one day at a time. And eventually it will turn into one week and even one month at a time that you can handle.

You've never really known your own strength, but I have.  And you are plenty strong enough to make it through.  I promise you that.  And remember I am always here to pick up the slack on the hard parts.

Don't lose your faith in the world or in yourself and most importantly don't lose your faith in love.  It truely does conquer all and it will prevail.  It may not be tomorrow or next week or even next year, but in the end I promise it will.

I love and care about you more than these words could ever say, and I have faith in you and your strength so far beyond what you can see in yourself right now.  So trust me when I say that you are going to be just fine.

So here is to having faith and trusting in God that Life Happens just the way it is supposed to happen, even when you can't see why.

Your,
Forever Friend

1 comment:

  1. BIG SAD FACE!!!! But great words of wisdom my chum, you are such a good friend and those who are blessed to have you in their lives are some of the luckiest people on this earth!! I LOVE YOU!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete